Finding how strong im not

Last year
I was not this person
But now I feel cool on my hands
As I wash the blade
And I know
I will be back for more

raychull1513 said...
hey,
i dont know if u remember but u commented on my to kill a mockingbird poem. i have more work that is pending approval. haha 14 actually. but thanks for the comment. and your poem..
ive been there. its really hard to ask for help but if you cant just throw yoursellf into something else. i chose sports and now im finally happy again. if you ever wanna talk, we are ALL here for you.
once again, good poem:) keep it up:)

SaraB. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I must say I completely agree with Bridie, but I also know that sometimes it's not that simple. I tried to post a comment a while ago saying that you could talk to me over email if you wanted, but I think since I put my email address in it, they wouldn't post it. Sorry, i was just trying to help. Just know that God loves you no matter what and it will be okay. <3

Bridie said...
Jul. 27, 2009 at 1:24 am
If you honestly need help you shouldn't be afraid to ask for it no matter what it is. If people really care about you and love you they will except you and make sure you get any help that you need. Fear destroys hope, but confidence over powers the fear.