Mr. Molotov (Cocktail, That Is) This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Dear Mr. Molotov
be at the cocktail party
tonight tonight
Your fiery persona
is just what we need
on the dance floor
burn it up burn it up
Those puny candles
just can't shine next to you
so burn bright burn bright
Burn your light into the skyline
I can only hope they'll see it
my way my way
I wasn't invited anyway
gate-crashing never looked so cool
as when in the company of
Mr. Molotov Mr. Molotov

squalur996 said...
you seem like a very cool person and remind me of one of my friends big time!  I really love your writing and humor. KEEP IT UP!!!!

Electricity This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
OMG you're published TWICE!!! Great job! (Oh, yeah, same here with the computer-taking-away issue XD. I'm using the school's computer.).... Fantastic writing, I read all of the new poems and short stories I saw that you posted.

jen9193 said...
haha this is good

Zero_K This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I just realized that this poem makes me seem very psychotic. . .I mean, burning up people's parties because I wasn't invited. . .pfft, so not me. . .maybe. Tee hee hee.
ZERO

TT_TT..... you crack me up. From what I read, you're really funny. Too bad we don't know each other, i think we could be really good friends. Anyway, the tittle is what made me read it, and like every other thing you write, it makes me go into mad laughing. OOh, yeah, I'm putting 2 of your works under my favorite Teenkink Articles and Works.