I've followed the patterns to the Embassy

By , Orlando, FL
I don't know how I can explain the pain in my life, but I want it to go away. Everyday it's so much harder for me, because I realized I've wounded you in the heart, and you wounded me. Our love has followed up to the pieces of shattered glass, so I just wanted you know. I'm sorry for my sins, but I can't regret what I did, everyone has a reason for something, and mine has nevered been so much clearer. All I ever wanted was your attention, but I got rejection, leaving me alone and hurt. Now your getting my rejection, I hope you know what's in store. I followed the pain up to the broken door, now I don't know where to go. But I've come today to clear my name, and tell you your always in my head. I'm not looking for your forgiveness, but God's redemption. If you could find it in your heart to forgive me, I won't let it end this way. I've also come to say, I'm not ready to be apart of your love. I'm still punctured by your words. Sometimes I feel so rejected in life, as I try to make it through, I can't cause I'm different. I just wanna change my ways, but I'm drowning in my own tears. I know your broken heart, but i'll share your pain forever.

I'm sorry will you ever forgive me?