The Path Known as Love Affair Path | Teen Ink

The Path Known as Love Affair Path

July 5, 2009
By Meg Weiss GOLD, Montville, New Jersey
Meg Weiss GOLD, Montville, New Jersey
10 articles 0 photos 0 comments

He must be some envious devil. A devil with horns and a pitchfork. He must have a fiery deep hole as a heart, and a tacky and ungrateful taste. He nonchalant moves along women with a mask of a charmer drawing you in like gravity, for when you fall into his trap he takes you back to his lair. With your glistening eyes and stupid teenager like mind, you follow him. You walk down the path, the path called a love affair. Its hot and confusing, couples holding hands, kissing each other, telling their partner how much they truly love the other. He in the mask then pushes you against a wall kissing you for the first time confessing his love for you as you try, but don't exceed. You succumb to what he is his telling you and how he is kissing you, when you look to where the path began you see us, your family, now all broken knowing what has been going on. When you make it to his lair you will see the devil as he unmasks himself for the very first time. You'll be scared, but you'll deserve it. The devil will then lock you up for eternity in a place of fire to which he will come in every day doing things to which make you scream and shriek in pain and sorrow, only wishing you would of never fallen and walked into the devils path known as A LOVE AFFAIR.


The author's comments:
Don't walk into a pit of fire, walk around the pit and you will never get burned.