How To Mew | Teen Ink

How To Mew

By 4bachmann GOLD, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
4bachmann GOLD, Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Embarking on the demanding journey of a dedicated gym-goer is no easy feat. Sean, while possessing an admired physique, yearns for a jawline that turns heads. His quest led him to the "U-Max" app and the realization that his full potential lies in practicing mewing, a technique founded by John Mew (96). Vetuschi focus is clear which is tightening his jawline and enhancing overall facial structure.

On the other side, Vetuschi's day begins with a commitment to his unique routine. Chewing on a rubber ball tightens his muscles, contributing to his quest for full potential. Even in slumber, he consciously contemplates his jawline and facial aesthetics. His strategic sleep position, back sleeping, minimizes facial movement, and taped lips promote nose breathing, known to enhance airway openness for structural improvement.

School doesn't deter Vetuschi from his pursuit of facial perfection. Engaged in various mewing strategies, interacting with him becomes a challenge during school hours, as mewing demands unwavering focus. His upright posture, helps avoid of spinal bends, supports proper breathing and development.

As the day concludes, Vetuschi employs a "gua sha" to promote fluid drainage, ensuring a flawless jawline. Following this, he applies ice to tighten his skin and reduce any redness, emphasizing the meticulous nature of his evening routine. In these disciplined practices, Vetuschi showcase the extraordinary dedication required to sculpt the perfect physique and jawline, transcending the ordinary gym routine.

I love mewing