Why | Teen Ink

Why

July 1, 2009
By Kelseym BRONZE, East Prairie, Missouri
Kelseym BRONZE, East Prairie, Missouri
3 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Everyone always ask why. Never do they stop and think. There's always a reason why. Life is complicated to say the least, but it has its purpose. Never should we questioned the lord. Never should we ask why. Stop and take time to think, God only chooses the perfect of all people. They serve a higher purpose with him. He has made an impact on us all, he's brought us closer together and shown us the true meaning of what its like to live life to the fullest and live in the name of the lord. Never think why, what if, and, or but. He may be gone in body, but in spirit and in mind he still is with us. We shall linger on thinking of what could have been, but there is the fact of what is now. You can't change the past, but you can try to make a better future. Maybe this is Gods way of showing us that we need not question him and his ways, but to worship him and do what he wants us to do, live our lives out the best way we can. Our will is strong and our love is deep. Together we can do anything. But we aren't able to do anything if we're just sitting around asking why. Instead we should be doing something. Everybody can make a difference and this is what he wants us to do. So next time you start to ask why, just stop and think, there is always a meaning and a higher purpose to everything he does.


The author's comments:
This is for those who question why things happen. I hope people get out of this that things happen the way they were meant to happen and no one person can change that.