the ocean

the sky is blue but turning black the shore seemed close before but its no longer in sight how to servive this pliet arms streached and oars alone must beat this wet black sky home the waves are crashing the storm is coming in faster and faster the storm is coming in when i finally get out of the storm i realised i forgot my momas pearls when i went back into the storm the storm was no more the sun was so bright i had to go back inside to survive

KirstenBrandes This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sept. 24, 2011 at 12:00 am
Ohmy! This was so vivd! Keep up the good work :)

Hannaleiigh This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
this is great! I love the ocean, your way with words was very descriptive and vivd.

HarryPotterRocksMySocks said...
Its totally wicked! OMG i cant wait for the next ones. im going to print thos out and its going on the wall of awesomeness! Im talking to you on the phone right now and u dont no wat im typing! And now for all you other giggly people out there who read this comment- dont forget to go see Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. It comes out next week, July 15! Go c it!!!!!!

mmaam said...
this is the most wonderful poem i have read in ages you have some real talent going for you please keep up the good work sincerly rose