the ocean | Teen Ink

the ocean

By EarthBoundAngel BRONZE, Clinton, Utah
EarthBoundAngel BRONZE, Clinton, Utah

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutual weirdness and call it love."
~Dr. Suess

the sky is blue but turning black the shore seemed close before but its no longer in sight how to servive this pliet arms streached and oars alone must beat this wet black sky home the waves are crashing the storm is coming in faster and faster the storm is coming in when i finally get out of the storm i realised i forgot my momas pearls when i went back into the storm the storm was no more the sun was so bright i had to go back inside to survive

KitBee SILVER said...
on Sep. 24 2011 at 12:00 am
KitBee SILVER, Parker, Colorado

"A fact is a simple statement that everyone believes. It is innocent, unless found guilty. A hypothesis is a novel suggestion that no one wants to believe. It is guilty, until found effective."- Edward Teller

Ohmy! This was so vivd! Keep up the good work :)

on Jul. 8 2009 at 5:46 pm
Hannaleiigh PLATINUM, Kittery Point, Maine
this is great! I love the ocean, your way with words was very descriptive and vivd.

on Jul. 7 2009 at 11:38 pm
Its totally wicked! OMG i cant wait for the next ones. im going to print thos out and its going on the wall of awesomeness! Im talking to you on the phone right now and u dont no wat im typing! And now for all you other giggly people out there who read this comment- dont forget to go see Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. It comes out next week, July 15! Go c it!!!!!!

mmaam said...
on Jul. 6 2009 at 8:59 pm
this is the most wonderful poem i have read in ages you have some real talent going for you please keep up the good work sincerly rose