Serenity | Teen Ink

Serenity

By ZekeKana GOLD, St. Peters, Missouri
ZekeKana GOLD, St. Peters, Missouri

Quiet, the world around me has yet to burst in its thrusting noise. There is nothing but the small chirps of birds awakening from a deep slumber. I can only heard the wind in the trees rustling the leaves in a violent yet harmless way. I sit here with nothing but an open mind free to wander in time, space, and nature. The small creatures surrounding me have taken no alarm and are at peace as I am no threat to them. Everything gets along as nature allows. No fighting or competition for food, as the trees and bushes provide enough. No humans are present besides myself. All of nature is at gentle, quiet, unharmful serenity.

This is all ideas that flow out of my mind at once and it feels kinda good to write it down.

OoODerekOoO BRONZE, Kinde, Michigan
hah, well, these "ideas that flow out of your head" are actually very good, and i know what you mean its nice to write them down. I like it alot. you can get a visual, and its neat. :) Keep theses "ideas" coming, and you could go far. :) i have one, that kinda gets a visual going, i think. comment it please, and tell me what you think. :)

TeenInk.com/raw/Poetry/article/120952/Seasons-Change-as-does-life/