Ryan's Poem

I picture him in my dreams, his grinning face, his pretty smile, the beautiful eyes of a special child, the one we love, the one we care for, that certain someone that is always there for you, in our thoughts, in our dreams, we share special memories, the one who’s smile lit up the room, the one who’s laugh could melt all pain, the thoughts of him will stay the same, a special child with a smiling face, one who’s memories can’t be erased, in heaven God can see, that our little angel is watching and he’s happy as can be, rid of worries and all doubts, he wishes we could see, that our special little angel is finally free.

Kelseys_husband said...
Jul. 4, 2009 at 12:57 am
You are brilliant! I told you that your poem would make it on here. I Love you!

xXsmileXx This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 3, 2009 at 6:07 am
I thought this poem was very beatiful. When i hear about people commiting suicide it really hits me hard. I've had a lot of friends that were suicidal.

Jesus_Freak said...
My favorite line out of this wasn't acctually in the poem. See, I am a Christian, but I'm also gay. This has been very hard on me and I've sometimes considered suicide. I always try so hard to be perfect academically to prove that I am more than a lesbian. I am not out, for the sake of people still accepting me.