from start to forever | Teen Ink

from start to forever

By quanette garcia BRONZE, New York, New York
quanette garcia BRONZE, New York, New York

i have a feelin deep inside of me. when the right one comes i will let it free. I'll know that we are meant to be . i know our love will go on forever. becuase our heart make one. you complete me without any doubt. we showed each ohter the meanin of love and thats what its all about. in the darkness your the shinning light. when im with you everything feels right. you pathched up my heart a took away the tears. you gave me all your love and no longer do i fear.
when i feel all alone you grab me by the hand, you are a geetlemen and do not demand. your not only romantic when we go out to dinner. but when im next to you i feel like a winner. when im with you i feel i want to stand on a mountain or lay in the sea. we can do anything because thats how you made me. you give satifaction to live life to the fullest. when im not rigght you make me better. our love will go from start to forever.

I wrote this poem becuase i know hows its like to be in love. so this poem is to all the people that are in the best realationships.