One, Two, Three

Tap tap tap,
The fingers go running
On the table

Click click click,
The fingers press
On the keys

Cry cry cry,
The eyes drown
In the tears

Inkspired said...
I like this, it's short, sweet, and leaves a lot of interpretation up to the reader. nice!

Electricity This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 9, 2009 at 4:58 am
umm, yeah, kinda written in "the moment" and i was full of emotion, and... yeah. I kinda have to write thing's after the climax (please, no laughs, i have a feeling I know what you're thinking) so I can think straight. But I was waiting for this guy (yes, the one i like who is my best friend) to come to the mall, so I was tapping my fingers on the table, texting frantically to him, and I finally gave up and cried.... he got grounded and all phones and computers were taken away, i talked to... (more »)

Zero_Kiryu This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I agree with SilverDawn. But maybe. . .the keys might be the buttons on a telephone and the person is waiting for someone to call but they don't so they call the person and they don't answer and they really really really wanted to talk to the person and since they couldn't they were sad and it made them cry. (0.o) ZERO

SilverDawn said...
i liked the beat to this poem although i don't really understand it. the three parts don't really seem to be linked in meaning unless you meant that somebody's impatiently waiting but nobody's coming and so they're sad? but then the keys part doesn't work there, so i don't know o.o