I Hate You and Everything you've done to me | Teen Ink

I Hate You and Everything you've done to me

By Kelly SILVER, London, Other
Kelly SILVER, London, Other

I hate you, you and everything you've done to me.
My emotions you've held tight in your hands n tossed out through everything. Are you happy? because i know i'm not.
Capturing every good thing we had and destroying it like a favourite rabbit that you loved, took care of, adored even reassured.. and then abandoned. Slowly dying with its neglection leaving it distressed..
at the corner of its cage.. so full of rage.

I don't know if you didn't care, i don't even know if you dare, dare do what you done to me again..Well hey i'm not going to complain. I'll let you in on a secret though, to be close with a person that you love and then turn your back on them as if they never happened or even existed.. You will be like me, i persisted..
Wonder why? because i thought when love touched just one time it lasts for a lifetime..Yeah sure that was true but i realised just because it came to you doesn't mean it can't leave you.
If you love someone and they change unexpectedly, as if they're a different human being. Your going to be like me, regret forever in distraught pain.

All i can say is this poem means more than alot.If you like it i'd feel quite honoured.