Forgotten | Teen Ink

Forgotten

June 7, 2009
By Erica Gomez BRONZE, Pembroke Pines, Florida
Erica Gomez BRONZE, Pembroke Pines, Florida
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

Laying beneath the hidden remains of lost lies and answers revealed, no greatness is found underneath the absence. A life that is gone but one the remains living. The truth is unheard of and all souls have been taken because behind all walls are secrets. Those that sleep with peace wake up with no mind and the minds that rest in peace are erased and forgotten. Along the road where walking is your only transporation, the wind becomes one and forgotten is where you remain.

Through the empty spaces that words travel in, the clean fragance of beauty and grace make one into their place. Among the chills running on the water, the flowers blossom and nature just dies. Believing the truth is nothing but fantasy, while liers achieve greatness with no reality. Forgotten winds and lost minds, today we shine tomorrow they dine. Not spoken of nor heard of, because forgotten is where yesterday remains.


The author's comments:
This signifies a little more than what people normally see. The type of vision many are scared to picture but they know its true.