... and he looks back at me with wet eyes | Teen Ink

... and he looks back at me with wet eyes

By ms.PERFECTION BRONZE, Boston, Massachusetts
ms.PERFECTION BRONZE, Boston, Massachusetts
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

And he looks back at me with wet eyes . His eyes that once made me melt are now melting themselves . PATIENCE is biting on his arm, perhaps biting away tears, if only my face weren't blocked off by his arm he could see that I'm holding back tears too . We lie on the bed lifelessly and silent . inside my body I can almost hear my tear drops echoing in my empty soul . oh wat I'd do to be full again, but I refuse to spill . and so does he . we talk about death . I never realized how alive he made me feel, until it was dead . I hope that he can realize how alive I can make him feel, before . . I close my eyes, a long blink as my anxious tears escape thru the spaces between my eyelashes . I tell PATIENCE that I love him and that I want him back and if he takes me back we'll be so happy . and we are, his girlfriend is the past and I am his future . Its just a dream . I open my eyes and just slide my hand into his . Damn him for wanting to come over my house just to tease me . Damn him for laying so close that I can breathe him but just far enough to remind me that I can't have him anymore. He grips my hand in his and I get a rush, my fingers fall in place rite between his bony knuckles . and he looks back at me with wet eyes .

This scene is based on a true event, about a boy i call PATIENCE . He's one of those boys that always knows a girl's actions before she makes them, always knows how she feels even before she tells him, simply because he feels the same way. If you have one of these friends, keep them close because it will hurt more when you can`t have them anymore .