The One Thing That I Don't Want to Share | Teen Ink

The One Thing That I Don't Want to Share

You are the thing that I want to be only mine.
I want only for you to love me and only me.
I want for you to be around me and only me
I want your lips to touch mine and mine alone.
I want only for your body to touch mine and my body alone.
I want for you to need no one else but me and God
I want for you to only want to hold me and only me.
I want for you to give your love to only me.
You can take my favorite pair of L.E.I jeans with the whole on the right knee and the ripe in the inner thigh of them.
You can take the superman cup that I love more that any other thing in my collection.
You can have my favorite superman shirt that is faded and has grease spots. But you can’t have the one that I tried so hard to find.
You can have my mustang shirt and all of my things that I shall and will never share with anyone.
you can have everything just don’t take the one that I have waited for the one that I gave up everything for. Just don’t take the thing that I want the most.
You can have all of the knowledge that I have work so hard to conceive
just don’t take to one that I wish to one day conceive with.
You can have all of the riches in the world.
I would be content with the one thing that I think that God made especially for me the one thing that I pray for every night to have. The thing that God gave me, the thing that I think that no one shall touch with out me feeling as though they have hurt me so deeply.
You can not have the one thing that I take pleasure in and think of it as mine
you can not have the thing that sits between his shoulders and that is given to me.
The key that unlocked the chest that couldn’t be unlocked the chest that no one had the key to he found and took the treasure and hide it in his body.
He hold it in the place dearest to him.
He hold my heart next to his heart even though it is beat up and bruised he treats it as it is dipped in gold and laced with a silk lining.
He is the thing that I will not share.
You can not have the memories that we have made together and that he has given to me.
The thing that no one will touch the keeper of my heart he is my first love. He is the thing that I will never want to share with anyone because he is my light the thing that makes me happy.
He is the one thing that I will never want to see with any one
he is mine and only mine.
And this is the thing that I will not I shall not and will never want to share.
The one thing that I can’t give up the thing I love,
HIM