The Truth

Life has no friends; we all are bound by its might. We must learn to survive on our own in its clutches or else we will not succeed in our goals.
Strength cannot be given, we must work hard and keep positive minds and, the more we build it up physically and mentally the less we have to worry about the harshness of life.
Wisdom has no bounds, it cannot be contained therefore it continues to grow and grow. It owes no one and has to be earned through strength.
Honor does not come from wisdom but it comes from self integrity and bravery. It must be chased and not waited for.
Love cannot be bought but it must be felt from the depths of ones soul and the core of ones inner being. You have to give it to receive it.
Peace has no names and no special interests; it is only achieved through determination and love. It will not appear without worthiness.
Death has peace only to thoughs who live life with honor. It takes away or strength and wisdom, and silences our love for life. It brings pain to the living and peace to its victims, equalizing the world of shattered dreams with a touch of conclusion.

PerfectMGymnast This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is amazing and so true!! you said it so perfectly!! great job!! :) and if you have time could you check out my work such as a mirror image and the sinners confession?? and comment and rate them? thanks! :)

abstractminded replied...
idk how to read yours...could u help me lol and i just put some more poems out so check em out

***3Lli3*** said...
thats really good like u said what gave u the inspiration.?

abstractminded replied...
Feb. 19, 2010 at 8:00 am
well first of all thanks and what gave me the inspirationis i just was thinking about these type of things because i felt like this just needed to be addressed ...i just felt it..it was wierd

***3Lli3*** replied...
wow have any of urs been in the mag.?

abstractminded replied...
Feb. 22, 2010 at 7:36 am
unfortunately no but honestly i really do think that they need to be lol but did u read all of them and rate them..o are u a boy or girl cuz im a boy just saying

***3Lli3*** replied...
Feb. 22, 2010 at 9:14 am
ima girl lol ive been trying to change my avatar thing but it wont let me so im stuck with this lame pic

abstractminded replied...
Feb. 22, 2010 at 9:54 am
oh ok well im from texas and you

***3Lli3*** replied...
Im from California. Hahah What grade are you in.?

abstractminded replied...
Feb. 23, 2010 at 7:37 am
im in the 12th ....and u

***3Lli3*** replied...
9th its boring lol