Liar | Teen Ink

Liar

By HeatherMReid BRONZE, Farmingdale, New Jersey
HeatherMReid BRONZE, Farmingdale, New Jersey

"Say it! If you wan't me to believe it then say it! Scream it as loud as you can at me!" I yelled at him. He tries to convince himself that he doesnt love me...but I know it's a lie. I know that he loves me with all his heart. He can't hide behind my friend forever. He chose her over me. But I can see it in his eyes that she's not the one that he loves.

"I don't love you!" He spat back at me. I stepped up to him and starred him streight in the eyes.

"Then why can't you look at me when you say it?" I asked with a smirk. He turned his head and looked at me.

"I don't love you." He said softly as he continued to avoid my eyes. I looked at him to see a stray tear roll down his cheek.

"Liar." I whispered as I walked around him and walked out of his life. He chose her over me when he doesnt love her. This was all his doing. He lost me because he pushed me away. He chose HER.

I wrote this piece after my (now ex) boyfriend decided that he was in love with my best friend. It was heart breaking, but I knew that he was a liar. He was a few years older than me and his friends didnt aprove, so he went to her because she was closer to his age