butterfly

i am free from my agony and pain.
my heart is jolly to be able to feel againg fo now you can see my min. for it is the onl thing stopping me to reach my goal.i may have two wings on my back, but everyon has their reasources to survive this big worl we call home. well some creatrues may say why oh why is my glass half empty? But the way is see it, is my glass is half full. for humans may think i am pretty and ha a care free life. but that does not mean you can lock me up or pin me on a wall . so that kids may see me in a museum , while i watch them moking me. just beacause you want to have me dose not mean you have the right to take away my freedom.if you don't know what i am yet here is a hint. I am addicted to nector and my name starts witha B and ends with a Y. I am a... Butterfly

dreamer_believer said...
Aug. 10, 2009 at 12:43 am
beautiful poem! i decided to check out some more of your work after you posted comments on some of my work (thanks!) and i really liked this piece :) you did a great job explaining how butterflies must feel. you also did a great job portraying the butterfly's feeling of being held in captivity or being captured by children :) this is a great and very vivid poem! well done :)

Chibbie replied...
thank you very much