Fairytales | Teen Ink

Fairytales

By uniqke PLATINUM, Cleveland, Ohio
uniqke PLATINUM, Cleveland, Ohio

"The best way to call on yuor guardian angel,is to laugh."

-Michael Jackson

once apon a time there was a damsdal in destress trapped from love in a castle of lonlyness,every single night she wonders when her prince will come she wonders when shell find the one.and then she wakes up and relizes she relizes.fairy tales are so very long ago gurl you need to know to grow up.your prince will come youll find the one.but by the time you relize life is not a dream your already used to used to fairytales.when she sleeps and when she dreams she dreams about the day that she falls inlove,with a kiss and with a hug then they both fall inlove but then she wakes up and relizes that it only happens in fairy tales.you dont need to worry.you dont need to be in a hurry.you have so much time so that you can find the one that you love,with a kiss and with a hug then youll both fall in love.but you need to wake up and put down the book of fairytales

this is accually post to be a song.

on Nov. 22 2009 at 1:00 am
uniqke PLATINUM, Cleveland, Ohio

-Michael Jackson

o thanks!thats real sweet

mellow_melon said...
ive read more than just this poem and a lot of them seem to work as song lyrics like the rythm is really good i think u should definitely keep on writing...and keep up with the lyrics!! theyre good!

WithWings BRONZE, Senatobia, Mississippi

"A bird doesn't sing because he has the answer. He sings because he has a song." -Maya Angelou

wow - great, great, GREAT song lyrics :)

hmm, I do agree with you jennnnnnnnn (I think that's all the n's!) i see lots of potential greatness! =)

on Jun. 12 2009 at 2:55 am
jennnnnnn BRONZE, Irvine, California
you should work on your spacing, grammar, and try to be a little more creative. once you get past that, then i think you could write some great poems or songs :) comment back please? (: