crush | Teen Ink

crush

He holds me in his arms,
i think he's just messing around,
he looks at me with his crystal blue eyes,
i stand on my tip toes,
trying to be as tall as him,
i get lost in his eyes,
and i start to get my words jumbled up,
i cant help but to look in his beautiful eyes,
then he wraps his arms aound me,
i know that he has a girlfriend,
but he really doesnt pay attension to her,
all im worried about when im with him is walking around with is arms around me,
but it crushes me to know that he has a girlfriend waiting his calls,
and i cant do a single thing about it,
but i know i'm not good enough for a person like him,
he is flawless,

on Jun. 9 2009 at 11:18 am
MariaMaria is so right. you can't let him play with you and control you. and one more thing, if he has a girlfriend and plays with you, what makes you think he won't like you and still play with someone else? at this age, guys are not to be trusted! believe me.

Anjo! SILVER said...
on Jun. 8 2009 at 5:26 pm
Anjo! SILVER, Roseburg, Oregon
Wow. thats all i got to say about that.

on Jun. 7 2009 at 5:54 pm
xXsmileXx PLATINUM, St. Louis, Missouri

"Your dreams only become intangible when you stop reaching" ~me ;)

yeah...been there too. Good poem. Very heartfelt. Keep writing!

on Jun. 7 2009 at 4:43 pm
MoreThanYouKnow PLATINUM, Camarillo, California
sux doesnt it? hate those situations

gro_cam BRONZE said...
on Jun. 5 2009 at 12:21 am
gro_cam BRONZE, Corsica, South Dakota

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.
((From the movie Coach Carter))

Been there, still doing that. sigh. Very good piece though. *****

on Jun. 4 2009 at 12:14 am
MariaMarie DIAMOND, Washington Court House, Ohio

"Life's a mountain on a beach"-Unknown
"Will: This is either madness or brilliance. Sparrow: It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide."-Pirates of the Caribbean:Curse of the Black Pearl.

This is what i was going to say; -Flawless? His flaw is his insecurity of being with that one girl. Even if he was yours- what would stop him from going to someone else? He must not like that girl or respect her to play on you. I suppose your right, Your only good for cheating, low-life scum who has so many self-doubts that he can't handle being with one girl and truly love her. - Then I realized, I've said the same thing to myself before. And I've learned, it isn't true. You deserve someone special and you'll find them. Let him play his little games and play-out his 'fun' moments: But DON'T let him play them on or with you. All you have to do is turn away from his tricks and his games and not be his lost puppy, then YOU will be the one who's TOO GOOD for him. He won't deserve you the minute you stop letting him rule you. Let other people in who will give you the PROPER care you need and you won't have to focuse as hard to not let him play you.