Rain.

Like small tears,
Falling from the sky.
Proof that something,
So perfect,
Isn’t.

Hannaleiigh This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 14, 2009 at 2:38 am
mm thanks for your comment! :)
I love your stuff as well, if you want to talk writing/life whatever sometime, my aim is hannaleiigh.

amyxu said...
Short and sweet--I like it!

Sweety Baby Emily said...
This is emily! lol, and do u want to make firends??? LoOl

Jordan S. said...
this is a great poem. it touches the heart and makes you think. GEMA I LOVE YOU AND IM SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO YOU! haha, this is probably the best poem EVER!

SaraB. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Short, sweet, and to the point. Very touching. Please Keep writing! :)

xXsmileXx This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Theres something about this poem that lock you in. Its beautiful and just...wow. Great job.

SilverDawn said...
Jun. 7, 2009 at 4:24 am
Yeah, I agree with (lovehate); this really is a great poem and the shortness of it doesn't affect it at all. Simple and still getting the point acress. Nice (:

lovehate29 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow! You know something? I really loved this. It is so short, but it has the power of a 5 stanza poem. It is so beautiful and I just, adore it. My favorite. Great job! ~~If you have time, please check out my work and comment, rate if you wish! Thanks!