Marriage

Marriage is not a game. If you think that that's a shame.
When you get married you give up the I's for us and the fuss.
Remember this God Hate Divorce.
I just want this to be enforced.
Make sure you start your marriage before you buy your first carriage.
Marriage is basically when you say i want to be be with you everyday,I'll be O-Kay until I Decay . Marriage doesn't mean 9 kids.
So don't over due, because you can't undo.
The ring is not important if you have true love.
Have true love
TRUE LOVE.
You shouldn't love for who they are, NOT because they're a star.
This is Marriage.

birdie said...
you did great especially since your twelve, im 14 and cant write that well, you have serious potential!!!!

Amy L. said...
awesome! i really like what you have to say

ClaireAndAaron said...
It was good. I like some of your other poems better. But you still have tons of time to perfect your writing strategies. try reading some of mine. i know they're not the best but i wrote them for my AP English class. Hope you like them

Surrealist14 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 15, 2009 at 12:48 am
Its good, but some of the lines dont make sense. Was it written as a rap? It has that sort of beat

Griffinwing said...
Jun. 14, 2009 at 1:47 am
PS giving your age and name on your profile isnt a safe thing, just saying.

Griffinwing said...
Jun. 14, 2009 at 1:44 am
This is what marriage should be, I agree with you. Few grammar errors but besides that nice.

qtepa2ti said...
cool

Andrya R. said...
Jun. 13, 2009 at 2:18 am
I enjoyed this. Thanks for the comment on my poem :)

hotbaby said...
THank you for all the compliments on my writing and good work!!
Emma

Sacred_Surrender said...
I do in fact like your poem! You kind of beat around the bush a little bit... And you might want to use a little less rhyming patterns... But it was a very good poem. :] Good job!

Abigail_W said...
Haha I like how you comment on your own writing. P.S. Stating that you're a twelve-year-old and that you basically think you're a child prodigy can be unattractive.

hotbaby said...
Pretty good. Though I don't think god hates divorce.. I mean when I get married I don't ever want to get divorce (as I assume no one does) but sometimes in some situations divorce is right. Of course I'm not saying you should use divorce as a easy way to get out of a relationship but when you try your hardest to get the relationship to work and the other person just doesn't care anymore then perhaps it is best to get a divorce. Divorce I think should not be used as a easy way out but... (more »)

cmoney1996 said...
Jun. 10, 2009 at 12:26 am
GREAT

cmoney1996 said...
THIS is won of the best poem I've read from somebody your age