It didn't take long | Teen Ink

It didn't take long

By Emiboo015 SILVER, Duluth, Minnesota
Emiboo015 SILVER, Duluth, Minnesota

It didn't take me long to realize this was no game because of the simple things you did and still do. It was the way you looked at me that made me feel so new. It was the things you said to me that made me feel like I was your world. I could see it in yours eyes and I could read it on your lips. I could feel it in your touch and the way you made my heart beat faster and faster with just the simple things you do. You only have to hold my hand to make me feel protected. Even though I prefer that you'd put your arms around me and make me even more secure. Because before without you in my life every other hand I held was just dangerous from the palm of their hand. I got burned for those mistakes I made. But you are like the aloe healing my wounds. Before there was you I lived in the dark no matter where I was. So you brought the sun into my world and now everyday is bright and filled with new wonders and sights to see. I don't know where I would be wthout your light because without your light I ran into everything in which I could not see.