So Far From Small | Teen Ink

So Far From Small

By brittanyelsie GOLD, Highland, Indiana
brittanyelsie GOLD, Highland, Indiana

“Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things… and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.”
–Walt Disney

If looks could kill,
you'd be the one
to take take me away,
into the sun
you're a new kind of addiction,
I love you to a whole new addition.
I melt into your eyes,
trying to keep a good disguise,
knowing it won't ever be the same,
even you knew even my name.
I cant help but wonder,
though each time my heart rips at the seams,
if to all the girls you show no affection,
wanting only my attention.
Fairy-tale and all,
I'll always long for you with a love so far from small...

on Jun. 16 2010 at 1:56 pm
brittanyelsie GOLD, Highland, Indiana

–Walt Disney

thanks,

and i've been thinking about changing this one for a quite a while. i just wasn't sure. but i'lld efinitely keep it in mind.

on Jun. 16 2010 at 1:16 pm
Pitiful_Anonymous PLATINUM, New Cumberland, West Virginia

"and all you f***ers go beep beep beep in cheap,plastic cars. If It's to dumb to see or say you'll still sing it, and I'll just cue the applause" - Marilyn Manson

This is another good peice. You have a really good way of showing your emotions through your'e writing, which i am a huge fan of.

The only thing i would suggest is, instead of saying "...a love so far from small", You might be better off just saying big, or huge, or gigantic, or obtuse, etc.  It seems like you really are into this guy, so i think it would be more powerful if you used a different set of words to describe it.