My brother My friend | Teen Ink

My brother My friend

May 12, 2009
By jennifer56 BRONZE, Wny, New Jersey
jennifer56 BRONZE, Wny, New Jersey
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

So there's this friend that became such a vitality that my presence is skeptical to imagine without him.It's difficult to see this friend,this brother trot down a path not worth his way,for he is genuine he is bright. Its like the wind you may not see it;but me i can feel it,i know it.
He's wise and strong for his years he's experienced a faith beyond what you and I could ever imagine. It's more than meets the eye with him, people judge him but we are all humans that's our nature and our biggest frailty.You don't know who he is, you dont understand why he acts the way he acts,you dont care. Ask him, and you too will see what i see,i know it, he's told me.
Support,love,and faith three doors that have remained sealed away from his reach.We all need that single ounce of support nonetheless who,if anyone supported him ? And now you choose to blame him, when in reality its your fault.As for me i believe in him, i know he'll defy the level of expectation you set for him.Forgiveness, its the one thing we can all rejoice in but his life.That you cant REWIND.

The author's comments:
Poetry has always been one of my passions, this poem was inspired by an important person in my life who has gone through very hard times.