CuTe

In all the chaotic confussion that surounds my spinning mind,
Ear splitting silence.
Can't think.
Can't move.
Can't take it anymore.
It's more of just a blue stage
Sometimes it's more than just a bit of pain
Sometimes it's more than a heart break
mind-
soul break.
Shattered reflections in pools or crimson
from lush bubbles that form with
a precise sick beauty,
you can't get enough.
It's numbing.
It's hard candy.
A whisper to a scream.
All in still silence
This is cute
without the E.

JackieLoveJoy said...
cute without the E is my fav line, it is just so amazing the way you capture everything in one little poem.

Missundrstoodx2 said...
Jan. 2, 2012 at 3:41 am
i had to re-read this once you revealed the catch in the last two lines which is such a powerful way to write...great articulations of the struggle...hopefully words will become your most powerful way to cope in the future.

SqueakyLove said...
When I saw yhe title i didnt think much of the poem but now i read it i can feel n how powerful it is! GREAT WORK!!

swifthearth replied...
Nov. 22, 2011 at 9:33 am
I agree, the poem is powerful however, the title brings down its value.

RhythmAndRhyme said...
This was so pwerful! I've now read all of your poems. They're all so moving, so filled with a certain feeling, a certain passion...very cool to read! Keep on truckin'!

spency said...
May 30, 2011 at 7:43 am
you right this is cute without the e word......good job....keep it up...rated u 5/5....

PerfectMGymnast This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 25, 2011 at 1:31 am
i loved this!! especially the end this is cute without an e!! :)

Hotaru said...
I just finished reading your poems and they both seem to represent so much feeling.  It always amazes me when I find a writier who can write a poem like you. The emotion and imagery is like a rude awakening compared to a lot of the bad writing on this website.  (That would be me) :) I really wish you would write more! I added your peoms to my collection of great peoms I've read. Don't worry, I won't claim it as my own. (Not that anyone would believe I had wrote it!) Anyways, I am beggi... (more »)

searbear180 said...
you r an amazing writer! i love ur wording. it makes u feel like ur there.

starxoxo23 said...
This is amazing. You have some serious talent and I can totally relate to the feelings you're describing.

Unknown18 said...
Jan. 13, 2011 at 11:18 am
love it. ive felt that way so i know what thats like

amlee1212 said...
Oct. 6, 2010 at 7:10 am
This poem has a lot of detail and perfect imagery. It really grabs onto you until the very last line. There is one thing that I noticed, 'confussion' is spelled confusion. You are a very great writer, this poem really speaks to me. Keep sharing your talent with the world.

AmbRawr This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Mar. 11, 2011 at 12:14 am

My spelling is terrible =]

I caught another mistake as well and it bugs me every time I look here lol

JimmyGee said...
you're an amazing writer..like honestly how long have you been writting?Have you ever considered adding some music?

Mar. 11, 2011 at 12:16 am

Thank you =]

I have been an avid journal-er? lol since I was 12.

I have never thought to add music; I honestly don't think I could. I'd be clueless

Rhianna said...
I absolutely love this poem....:)  you have serious talent

Jazzzy517 said...
this poem is beyond amazing. the way you can isolate an emotion, especially this one, and portray it perfectly into words. i kno exactly wat u mean when it comes to this. you really need to post more work. i cant get enough!

celloizmylife said...
This is really good, but I creepily sense you're referring to cutting yourself... pleaz don't go there. It's the dark path of the low road.

Queen_of_Hearts said...
Your poems are so unique....

ellowsammiehere said...
i love your work; you do a great job cant wait till you post more =]