I Don't Want to See You Cry | Teen Ink

I Don't Want to See You Cry

May 7, 2009
By XxJohnHxX GOLD, Wheaton, Minnesota
XxJohnHxX GOLD, Wheaton, Minnesota
16 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Death before dishonor. Friends and family for life.


I don’t want to see you cry. You don’t want me to leave. Exactly what you want is exactly what you’ll receive. You know what I want. But still you say no. I don’t understand it, you say you don’t know. I live with this pain. It hurts really bad. To know what is there and what we could have. But you say you need time, and time I have given. And for every time you said no, you have been forgiven. I hope you can forgive me, for feeling so sad. But I can’t think of anything I’ve ever wanted so bad. But when I am with you my life is really good. You show love and cared for me when nobody else would. I say you are my angel, and that I know is true. I don’t want to be anywhere else, then right here with you. I know you’re a little nervous and scared at what might happen. But there really is no need; you know I won’t go packin. I’ll be right here with you till the end. How could I leave? You’re my best friend! But sometimes I bug you. This I can understand. You get mad when I constantly want to kiss you or hold your hand. I know I’m different, that’s plain to see. But you may not know it, but you’re just as different to me. I can’t begin to describe how I feel for you. You can’t even imagine it, but you must know it’s true. I am sorry for the way that I love you. I guess I’m not good enough to get back what I give. I try to show you love with all that I do. You know without you, I wouldn’t want to live. I know you love me, but not in every way. What do I have to do, what do I have to say? I don’t want to see you cry. You don’t want me to leave. Exactly what you want is exactly what you’ll receive. You know what I want. But still you say no. I don’t understand it. You say you don’t know. But how can you not know? It’s not even that bad. You love but yet you can’t love me, which makes me really sad. It doesn’t make any sense to me. But I’ll respect your wishes to make me suffer more. If means I get to keep you forever, then pain I will endure. I don’t want to see you cry. You don’t want me to leave. Exactly what you want is exactly what you’ll receive.