waking life | Teen Ink

waking life

May 24, 2019
By gooberhep SILVER, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
gooberhep SILVER, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
6 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"if you change the way you look at things then the things you look at change"


Sleeping, great dream, very comfortable, beep beep beep, BEEP BEEP BEEP, AAAHHH. Now focusing to get up for work, school, a tournament, or just to go eat breakfast with their family. This is life, life can be tough, it can break you down, bring you up, or crush every kid's dream. Now stopping the alarm that annoys you and barely knowing what is happening to get up and out of bed is your toddler years of life. Boom, you are up now, turn on the light, taking minutes to pick out what you wear while super drowsy, and you trying to see everything coming but the light is too bright for your eyes, ALL WHEN YOU JUST WANT TO GO TO BED! Going to the bathroom doing your hair, taking a shower to look nice for the opposite gender, looking for a soulmate. Getting down the stairs can be tough, when you stub your toe on the stairs or fall down and drop all your stuff, seems like a mid-life crisis. Now having 20 minutes being able to choose what you want to eat and having the freedom to watch tv and you are still tired so you set another alarm waiting to leave your house. Leaving your house, now the time is gone, waiting for your next crazy morning.


The author's comments:

Live life