Our Fate

We Live Our Lives Our Fate Already Determined We Love, We Hate, We Live And Yet We Cannot Escape It.

What Defines What Our Meaning Is To This World

We Have Seen Things That No Human Should Ever Witness.

The Pain, The Hurt, The Suffering All This And Everything Else Was Already Predetermined

But Even In The Darkest Shadows Of The Night There Is Still Hope For Us

What Comes Of One Bad Will Come Of One Good.

The Joy, The Friends, The Happiness We Have Made Were Also Predetermined.

Should We Be Glad That Our Lives Were Already Fated To Meet And See All What We Witness?

I Don't Know I Suppose It Is Why We Live....To Find Out Why All These Things Happen.

To Find The Joy And Pain....To Find The Hurt And Friends.....And To Find The Happiness And Suffering

We Can Not Escape It Nor See What Is Going To Happen

But For Now Lets Just Live Our Lives And Be Happy Even If Bad Things Happen Something Good Is Bound To Happen.

Eva said...
May 16, 2009 at 2:02 am
thats very strong...i love it...wright more my friend -smiles-
that was amazing... its asome i wish i could wright like that lol

despurlock This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Very strong emotion. It's phenomenal. I love it, it is great. I love to sit back after reading a poem and think "Wow! That's just...wow."

xXsmileXx This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Really good. I like how you talked about fate throughout the entire poem. Its nice that you wrote it for a friend going through a hard time. Good job!