My Pain

You made my heart bleed

And my eyes cry

My mind weak
This shouldn’t be how we say goodbye
My body trembling
Emotions- a wreck
You hurt me real deep
And made me bleed inside
For now my heart is broken
And all I can do is cry
Why did you hurt me?
Did I do something wrong?
I’m confused and angry
Like an emotional love song
I feel numb inside
As if I’m about to die
My surroundings a blur
I’m starting to hurl
Look what you’ve done to me!
I cant think about the future
Cant think about the past
Only about what you did to me
How can I possibly last?
What goes around
Comes around
I heard the Justin Timberlake song
Its all your fault really
You did it all wrong
I hope you regret it
And miss me real bad
Because now I am angry
And really, really sad
I will always remember you
And remember how you made me cry
But for now, I thank you
For you helped me out of being blind
I can see again
And see all the things you did to me
I can see the good too
Highly doubt if you remember
You see?
I didn’t do anything wrong
don’t know why I would blame me?
For it was all of your wrong doings
And there is no more “we”
Just you and
me

Phantomlover95This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 20, 2010 at 3:47 pm:
This was the best poem i have ever read. it was sooo good and i will recommend it to everyone i meet. This was very very good. You have to keep writing because it would be a real shame for you not ot share youre natural talent with the world. :)

WritingRocks said...
Jul. 25, 2009 at 2:26 pm:
i may be wrong, but I am pretty sure His-Bright-Green-Eyes is sallyloco. I was wondering the same thing, because I loved her work too.
By the way, awesome poem. The words you used to describe the emotions you are portraying really made the poem.

*LunaNight* said...
Jul. 2, 2009 at 9:30 pm:
sallyloco, or who knows her, please write a comment back, because it seems that i cant get to your profile page. i dont know if its a glitch in my computer, or you cancled ur account. please, if its the second, get bk ur account. if u are mad that ppl wont comment, just be patient. i had to wait months for my first comment, and it darn near made me insane!!! please come back, because i LOVED your writing, and i would miss it if u left teenink. and if u know sallyloco, please pass this meesage al... (more »)

inspiredbynature said...
Jun. 28, 2009 at 8:29 pm:
i loved how you used the right words to make the emotions so strong. I also love how the reader can relate to the poem, and the emotions. I love your work, keep writting!

amyxu said...
Jun. 27, 2009 at 5:20 pm:
Wow, I love this! The inner rhymes are amazing. Um, one suggestion: maybe instead of saying "the" Justin Timberlake song, you could say "our" Justin Timberlake song (or at least I think that's what you mean by putting it in there--if not, then never mind). Good job, your poem is great!

*LunaNight* said...
Jun. 25, 2009 at 7:59 pm:
thank u all so much for commenting. it truly means so much to me that i can get a big part of me out there, and have people appreciate what i love to do, and vice versa. thankk you.

sallyloco said...
Jun. 23, 2009 at 2:52 pm:
Bridie is right! I was glad i found it too! It was awesome! I loved it!

READ*WRITE*LOVE*GREEN said...
May 15, 2009 at 11:19 pm:
AMAZING!! I love this poem, it's amazing for someone who's never had their heart broken, sounds like it actually happened to you! You got the feeling just right!

taradise said...
May 7, 2009 at 4:46 pm:
Although you hav'nt experienced alot of the emotions you write about, you still seem to capture the it. Perfectly... I look foward to following your career.. i know there is lots more to come.

BridieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 7, 2009 at 2:29 am:
Holly crud! I am so glad I found your poem! it is beautiful, and I feel that I just went and still am going through this right now!And yes you described it appsalutly perfectly and I applaud you on that talent. keep writing you are amazing!