Goodbye

I am dark. I am a monster. I am hungery, and can no longer make it any farther. Starving for pain, just so I can express emotion. I have no future, don’t have a notion. Don’t try to help me, because I will take you down too. You will become in-sane, and I don’t want that to happen to you. I can no longer breath. The air is trapped outside of my lungs. I can no longer see, for I am blinded by the sun. I have no religion. No Idol to pray to. I only have me, and no one to pray for. I roam the Earth, like a shadow in an alley. I walk down a corridor, nobody has seen me. I hide in plain sight. You are oblivious to who I am. I never learned to walk, I only ran. Running from my fears was the hardest thing I had to do. But what I regretted most was running away from you. I couldn’t risk hurting you, or keeping you with me. That would be a selfish thing to do, for you had a dream. You wanted to make a difference in our world. I wanted to hide, my thoughts in a twirl. All I do is right about you. I hope you know its me, and am not asking ‘who?’ I prey in the night. Play dirty in a fight. You have unconditional love. I now set you free, so you can fly like a dove. don’t follow me, thinking you can save me. For it is too late. I know my own destiny. I am afraid of my own fate. I carved my life, and now it is set in stone. I feel the pain coming in, aching my bones. I am dizzy now, and can no longer feel a thing. I got to go now, but there is just one thing. I never meant to hurt you. Sorry for the lies. I only wanted to love you, and never to say goodbye. But I am a bad person, nobody to rely on. I am the person you should hate. I am the person to throw fire on. Please don’t love me, even if I love you. Please don’t follow me. Because I don’t want you to get hurt too. Now, goodbye forever, I’m never looking back. All I got with me, is some water, and a sack. I will make it through life, even if I have to kill. Just don’t make the same mistakes I did, you have a strong will. This letter was for answers, cause I know you needed them. I will miss you always, but for now, this is the end.

Phantomlover95This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
That was amazing. That was inpirsational. it really spoke to me. I love your work. I've read almost all of it. Thanks so much for sharing and remember that emotion is the most powerful tool in great writing! :)

*LunaNight* said...
sallyloco, or who knows her, please write a comment back, because it seems that i cant get to your profile page. i dont know if its a glitch in my computer, or you cancled ur account. please, if its the second, get bk ur account. if u are mad that ppl wont comment, just be patient. i had to wait months for my first comment, and it darn near made me insane!!! please come back, because i LOVED your writing, and i would miss it if u left teenink. and if u know sallyloco, please pass this meesage al... (more »)

~*The-Broken-Hearted-Girl*~ replied...
oh my gosh *LunaNight* i just got this now!! O.O hi. i was sallyloco lol but now i'm the broken hearted girl just to make things clear. :) i am very happy and sucessful now. i was new then so i didn't know. and it drove me insane too. :) you have a gift. i agree with taradise. you should write a book or SOMETHING to get noticed!

sallyloco said...
absolutely AHMAZING!

taradise said...
You have a great gift girl.... your one of those great authors that make you love the bad guy..