...Hours | Teen Ink

...Hours

By Dorkusdramus BRONZE, San Diego, California
Dorkusdramus BRONZE, San Diego, California

Broken, annoyed, disappointed… these are the words that describe me…. Foolish, naive, lonely… these are the words that describe you; I thought as I stared at my bare walls…they weren’t always that way. If you looked closely you could see the walls start to chip like the polish on a well manicured hand. It was quite sickening in a way. Its 2 am and here I am again thinking about you, oh how I wish I wasn’t .I start to laugh as I begin to think this. It’s funny how one person could mean so much to you in a matter of minutes, but the question is does he return the favor? Does he pine day and night for your affection…. I think not. Its 3am and I’m still in the same stupor he left me in… my room is so dark, I feel like I’m drowning in a sea of my own self pity and hate! I wish day and night that he’d come turn on the light… the funny part about that, is that I broke my light… I threw it at the wall thinking about how he’d hurt me again, and didn’t even know it… so I felt like showing that lamp how I felt… haha quite pathetic really. 4am… I get up to open my window to let some air in, I feel the cold air trickle across my skin like fingers lightly touching me… and I start to think about him again. The never ending cycle… he’s like an old song that you could never get enough of, or a line in that song that means so much. Its 5am …I finally lay down to try and get some sleep which is hard, because he’s like a drug…he’s under my skin, in my heart, and now in my head….haha again this is funny to me. I lay there and think about all the good times we had… I let them take over so I feel nothing. 6am… I’m finally asleep, but I know that once I wake up, we will do this again, I will be back in that same spot, staring at the never ending chipping polish on that hand, and I will always think of him….

Well I wrote this piece because it was the only was to let the person know exactly how they had made me feel.