Personification be dead This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Personification be dead.

“Win!” Expectation screams loud,
“Climb high, Fight.”
“Don't stop until failure is dead!”

“Think,” Intelligence announces,
“Study the outcome, be wise.”
“Ignore conscience's ramblings!”

“Hold on tight,” Love chants.
“Never give up, I am always here.”
“Hatred is a liar.”

“Hide!” Fear trembles.
“Never trust, never look back.”
“Bravery is dangerous!”

“STOP!” Authority yells.
“Personification be dead.”

bookmouseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Amazing and original! I've never seen anything like it! Perfect length too; one less stanza would have been too little and one more would have been too much!

Marcelao94 said...
Apr. 28, 2011 at 11:24 am:
Amazing! It said everything I had in mind!

queentabbiecat99 said...
Apr. 28, 2011 at 10:06 am:
O.O i love it can't talk VERY GOOD

Savi101 said...
Wow, there are no words to descirbe this... I am absoloutly speechless.

Nelle This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 24, 2011 at 11:02 am :
Thankyou so much :)

MayaElyashiv This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 8, 2010 at 9:46 am:
I love this! I was definitely not expecting anything close to it when I read the title. It's very original. It's interesting how true it is, now that I think about it. Emotions really are personified in our minds (or at least in mine).
Could you maybe take a peek at some of my works? I would appreciate it very much.

shelberlynn said...
That was really cool. I mean really cool. How on earth did you come up with that? It was fun, profound and just ... cool! I loved it! Write another one!

camille_1441 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 10, 2009 at 6:34 pm:
Wow the poem is so short but the message is huge! This is an amazing poem about the enotions that make us human and how athourity can take away those things. I like it a lot, hopefully you'll get a chance to critqe my poetry as well =)
P.S. Keep writing!