HIM

he holds me when i start to cry
makes me smile with just his eyes
he shares my hopes, dreams, fears
he wipes away my tears
and i love him without regret...
to bad i haven't found him yet!

romance_lover This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
oh this is just awesome lol you should be proud you wrote ti... its absolutely hilarious yet truley relevant :D Good Work!

:PBUBBLES:P said...
I love this, I didn't expect the last line either. Of course, it's so true. LOVE IT!

musicgirl757 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 30, 2009 at 11:40 am
this is nice, i see the message you are trying to send to the reader. its very clever, especially the last line. nice job!

Abigail W. said...
I like it. :)

May I ask how you all made your user settings? I've been trying forever, but there's no "My Settings" button on my computer.

jennnnnnn This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 29, 2009 at 12:57 am
ahahaha wow i love the last line, definitely wasn't expecting that. this is cute (: feel free to check out my poems ! thanks

KICK3593 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
You can't joke in verse, and especially in fields such as love.

DinosoarJen This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Cute!