Writing- Part 3

It's the only thing worth doing,
My one true passion,
Telling a story,
From the bottom of my heart,
Providing that joy which
I feel when I read
To another,
And making their day
That much
More enjoyable.

windswift This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
i know what you mean when you say that writing is a passion, but for me it is so much more than a passion, its life to me. i9 started writing when i was only six, just the basic words and sentences, nothing to complicated. by the time i was eight i had a 12th grade writing level, along with a college reading level. now one of the few things that im constantly doing is reading or writing. the only reason i havent been writing on teenink latley is because ive been hanging out with my girlfrien... (more »)

READ*WRITE*LOVE*GREEN said...
Thanks! Comments give you a warm, fuzzy feeling inside, like pride, gratitude, all that together. Writing is truly a wonderful passion!

May 23, 2009 at 4:25 am
i have adored the first part, but i cannot even use words to tell how much i like this poem. simply a five out of five. this truely draws out what i feel while writing and its for some of the same reasons that i write.