My lost heart

My heart was my pain.I was afraid...afriad fo being alone. So,I freaked out and tried to tell my self it isn't real.
But when it became clear it was true and I was unhappy. I felt sad and confused. On why it had to happen now to me the most.
Finally, I wondered will it happen again. Wil I loose What is dear to me again . Any day it could happen .
So, I guess I should start appreciate of what i still have.Since it could all dissapear. It could happen today , tommorrow or the day after that.

camille_1441 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 24, 2009 at 9:14 am
this is really good, I love that your emotions carry throughout each line so you know your soul is in the peice

Chibbie replied...
Love the comment right to the point lol Though seriously i gratefull and glad to here it :)

amyxu said...
This is beautiful. Sad, painful, but beautiful all the same. The only thing that confused me, really, was the title. It was more about pain than finding one's identity or one's heart. Maybe by adding a sentence about the speaker's "lost heart," the title would make more sense. Anyway, I really liked your poem. Keep it up!

Chibbie replied...
Thank you so much i hope you have some more comments on the rest of my work :)

lovehate29 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I feel your pain in this piece. It is very good. I like the how you use your tone of language in this piece. Like your dialect. Great job! Thank you so much for the comment by the way. I really appreciate it!

Chibbie replied...

Your welcom and thank you for the comment as well