I still think about you | Teen Ink

I still think about you

September 4, 2018
By BoredToBeth BRONZE, Palo Alto, California
BoredToBeth BRONZE, Palo Alto, California
3 articles 1 photo 0 comments

I still think about you. I think about late night sneaking into the boys room to play truth or dare. I think about long bus rides falling asleep in your lap. I think about stairwells and park benches. I think about getting Starbucks. I think about never having nothing to say. I think about long stares and quick winks. I think about flirty conversations. I think about drama class. I think about tiptoeing to reach your lips. I think about tan lines. I think about the number nine. I think about that night we crossed the line. I think about February 15th. I think about late night conversations that drifted. I think about the sent of you body fading. Then I think about her. Her perfect beach curls and tanned skin. She was already taken by another but you were her back you and the more I said no the more you fell out of my arms and into hers. I still think of the day that four words crushed my heart and left it shattered on the floor. “Can I have him?”


The author's comments:

its something that I had to hide from a lot of people in my life. The words may not mean much to others but each of them come with such a strong emotion for me.