What Is AQHA?

AQHA is a very fun organization it, stands for American Quarter Horse Association.  

Many people may think well, it just consists of horses well it does not. There are horse show under AQHA held all across the world and in the spring of April there are horse shows called the Novice Championships and it is held in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Las Vegas, Nevada, and Raleigh, North Carolina. In August they have a horse show called “AQHA World Championships” and there they have many other things to do than just horse showing they have art contests, photography contests, and many other fun things like that. In AQHA the horse riders can do Hunter Under Saddle, Western Pleasure, Reining, Trail, Western Riding, Horsemanship, Ranch Riding, Cutting, Working Cow Horse, Boxing, Tie-Down Roping, Breakaway Roping, Heading, Heeling, Team Penning, Stake Racing, Barrel Racing, Pole-Bending, Versatility Ranch Horse, Hunt Seat EQ, Hunter Hack, Green Working Hunter, Jumping, EQ Over Fences, Showmanship, and Showmanship at Halter. I hope you enjoyed this and will try getting involved with AQHA sometime in your life.