Softball | Teen Ink

Softball

January 28, 2015
By Shay7 SILVER, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
Shay7 SILVER, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
9 articles 0 photos 0 comments

My goal is to become a softball pro in the future. A few reasons why I want to be a  softball pro is because I'm good at the sport and you can get a lot of money it will help  you get somewhere in life ,its a good way to be fit and stay health.


When I was a little girl my brother taught me how to play softball, all through the years. My brother asked me many times if I wanted to practice with him and, the last time ddhe asked me, I said yes. When we were practicing, I was batting and he was pitching.


He pitched the ball, it seemed like the ball was coming really fast but I was confident that I could hit the ball. I hit the ball, the ball went past second base and after that he said wow I’d never seemed a little girl hit that far.  I want to see if i can improve. 


Softball is my favorite thing to do because I’m good at it. I have extensive experience in softball because i have been practicing for a long time and it pays off. Plus I've watched it since I was little. When you watch it, it helps you know what to do insituations.I have been working my hardest every time I practice or play in  games. When
you practice all the time you can see that you are getting better at it. When you do well in practices or games you can get paid.


If you make an effort you can get paid a lot of money.  Softball pros make about $5000-$6000 for playing through June and August. They make about $700-$1000 a week. And another way they make money is by endorsement. Endorsement is companies that pay you to wear their brands. When you try your hardest and work out you can stay healthy, fit all year round.


Doing sports is a healthy way to stay fit. By Practice and trying your hardest  will help achieve more things. If you reat health it will help you get stronger on what you are doing. If they stay in a routine then they will stay in shape for the whole season. If youdo all of these things then you will absolutely achieve anything.


Softball is one of the only thing i'm good at. Even going back to the first day when my brother introduced me to playing softball. Lately my goal is to become a softball pro. When my brother showed me how to play softball I felt like I needed to achieve something that I wanted to do. If my brother didn't teach me how to play softball then I wouldn't be achieving anything right now