World Cup | Teen Ink

World Cup

By Jett7 BRONZE, Santa Maria, California
Jett7 BRONZE, Santa Maria, California

This summer the number one sport is being watched on any media devices and is being held in the soccer-rich country, and that is the 2014 World Cup Brazil. With 32 different national teams playing for the World Cup champions title, the world is very united in their own special way to see the so-called “beautiful game”, legends and new talents are being pressured into leading farther into winning their matches. It is the most anticipated game and you should really see it, not because everybody is watching or seeing it, that will cause you boredom and confusion, but because it’s really worth seeing with your patriotic comrades.

The World Cup should be watched in traditional places, same thing as the American Football. The Grill Bar, for example is a great place to see and celebrate with your friends and family to cheer on your national team. You will be delighted on how the atmosphere is filled up with cheerful fans. It is way more intense than Football, more fans, united people of ethnicity that live in the same country. Different places or occasions can celebrate the World Cup. You should definitely do this. You will be part the the Soccer world.

How does the World Cup unite us? Let’s put it this way. You and your friend go for different teams in any kind of sport. In the World Cup, you and your friend can be friendly mates and go for your country. The fact is that everybody that has differences puts it aside and unite as a family.

The third thing is that, the fan population goes and supports their nation at World Cup host nation. That is an amazing thing to do, and you should consider organizations that go to. For example, The American Outlaws are a U.S fan based located in several places of cities that organize a tour to the U.S soccer matches. Being in of the the American Outlaws is very beneficial because it means that you’re a loyal fan. As you join, you are given merchandise to like shirts, accessories, jerseys, flags, and many more. Exclusive products are the best to wear or to show off.

In conclusion, the World cup is a “beautiful game” to watch. The fan atmosphere, the good times, the rivalry, the players carry the pressure on their shoulders. This special soccer tournament unites us all.

The 2014 World Cup