Biking | Teen Ink

Biking

May 29, 2014
By Anonymous

Biking is fun and entertaining because you can meet new people and its also really good for your exercise. Its a really good exercise for your legs and upper body. You can go to different parks and meet new people. Also you can bring your friends places and meet new friends and have fun at your local park with friends biking.

You can meet new people by going to different parks and talking to people. Also sometimes people might come to your local park and you talk to them and you can hangout with friends and sometimes they might bring their friends that you don’t know. Also when you’re at the park with friends you’re not alone and its really fun. Also you can mess around with your friends and have fun.

Biking is entertaining and fun because you can learn new tricks and watch people do them. You can also go off new ramps if you go to a different park because usually they have different types of ramps. You can also hang out with your friends. Its also entertaining because you can play a game of “BIKE” which is kinda like copycat because somebody has to set a trick and then the person who you are playing with has to copy that trick and if they don’t they get a letter and when you spell bike you lose the game.

Biking is also really good for your exercise because you keep on moving your legs so its good for your legs. Its also really good for your upper body because you have to lift up the bike with your arms and upper body. Its also a really good way to get fit cause instead of going inside and playing video games or sitting on your couch and watching T.V you will be outside on your bike riding.

Biking isn’t fun entertaining or good exercise. Its not fun because you just do the same tricks and fall and you can get really hurt and not do anything else because of that one sport. Also its only good for your legs not upperbody and if you bike people will think you are punks and are bad kids in school. Another reason because its not a “real” sport. Also because you can get bored of it because sometimes when you can get a ride to a different park you have go to the same local park and its going to get really boring going there with the same people. Also people will think you are a punk because you ride a bike or get in trouble in school and get bad grades and skip school to bike.