Tim Tebow | Teen Ink

Tim Tebow

The story Tim Tebow Through My Eyes is a great and inspirational story about the great athlete of Tim Tebow. When reading this book it gave me chills. The reason is when I was 9 I would always watch him at Florida wishing I was as good as him, so when I read this book it’s like a recap of his great career. This book is all about Tim Tebow from near death in his Mom’s stomach to the great player and person he is today.

Tim was a great player the best of his time winning heisman’s and winning BCS national championships. He was an all american almost every year it seems. Then after his college career he went to the NFL for the Broncos. After all of this heat he followed God all the way and turned out to be a great player and person because of this.

Overall I thought the theme of the story is when you follow God and his teachings anything is possible. That’s what happened to Tim and because of it he is a great athlete and person. Some day I would love to be like him. If you believe in God he will lead you to a great life. I love this story it is so inspirational to me it really makes me think I can accomplish anything.