Nba MVP KD vs. Lebron

Basketball
Who should win 2013-2014 MVP? I think That the Oklahoma city’s Forward Kevin Durant should win MVP award instead of Lebron James for many reasons.

First reason is that he is leading points per game and averaging 31.7 points per game. Even though he made a lot of shots you would think he missed a lot of shots, but he doesn't since he is third in field goal percentage. He also is aggressive so he shoots a lot of free throws so he is the best at free throws with 87% at the line.

Second reason he should be MVP is that he is a team player thats why his team is in first tied with the Indiana Pacers. He is a team player because he is second in assists for small forwards by setting up his teammates, which aren't as skilled as Lebron's teammates. Another way he helps his team win is that he grabs a lot of rebounds. He can grab a lot of rebounds because he is 6,9 feet tall and his wingspan is 7,5 feet and by standing can reach up to 9,2 feet tall, so he is skilled but also physically skilled too. Finally for small forwards he is leading in double doubles and tied in first he has the most triple doubles, where Lebron has 0 triple doubles.

This is why I think Kevin Durant should be MVP not Lebron James.