Four "T"'s of Soccer

Training myself. The pressure, the anticipation. I take myself to the outer most limits of human capability. I stretch my strength and skills to a breaking point like no other. The sweat, the pain, the suffering that I love so much. When I have all of these things combined and controlled, it only means that is not enough. I add, stack and push the limits until I know that I will be at my most precise technique, torque, and power.

Testing myself. Putting myself against the unthinkable. Stacking the odds and taking every chance I’ve got until people think its ridiculous. Never stopping and paying attention to everything that has and will pay off.

Taking it seriously. No matter the challenge, no matter the opportunity, no matter the criticism. I have and always will take this art seriously. Not letting anyone or anything get in-between me and victory. Ever.

Topping it off. Changing the, “awes” into dropping jaws. Never letting failure take advantage of me. Taking disappointment and morphing it into actions and perfecting myself. Through training myself, testing myself, taking it seriously, and always topping it off.

StarGazer9This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
You have to love soccer! Very well put, by the way. Nice work :)

GKeeper2 said...
nice good and awesome