LeBron Gets His 4th | Teen Ink

LeBron Gets His 4th

May 6, 2013
By MADavis ELITE, Kentland, Indiana
MADavis ELITE, Kentland, Indiana
100 articles 0 photos 5 comments

This year LeBron James has won his 4th MVP award in the National Basketball Association. It has become obvious that he is the most complete player in the game today, there’s nothing he can’t do. He will tear apart the best player on the opposing team at any time, he will shut them down. LeBron James, currently playing for the Miami Heat won his 4th MVP award of his career in 2013. At such a young age he has accomplished many things in the NBA. Such as taking his team to the NBA Finals in the 2011-2012 season. LeBron James holds records in the NBA stat books and will continue to put them up in the book. People compare him to the great Michael Jordan every day, along with comparing him to Kobe Bryant and all the greats. In my opinion LeBron is by far the best player I have ever watched, but then again I never watched Michael Jordan. LeBron can conquer anything that he puts his mind to in the game of basketball. I’m sure he will go on to win his 5th,6th,7th, and possibly 8th MVP award by the time he has retired from the NBA.


The author's comments:
Konnor W.