GO CUBS GO | Teen Ink

GO CUBS GO

January 5, 2012
By A-Dawg BRONZE, Wilton, Iowa
A-Dawg BRONZE, Wilton, Iowa
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
Abraham Lincoln

A person who won't read has no advantage over one who can't read.
Mark Twain


More people should jump on the cubbies wagon and cheer along. The Chicago Cubs are one of the best baseball teams that have young talent, an amazing history, and the greatest manager ever, Dale Sveum. Cubs are a good team that has good potential.

The Cubs have consumed great young talent. They got Kosuke Fukudome. Ryan Theriot was the mlb’s best shortstop last year with 3 errors on the year. Koy Hill was expected to be the rookie of the year last year. Fukudome is a fast little kid. I bet he will steal PLENTY of bases next year.

The Cubs have an amazing history. Harry Carry was the best announcer in the history of baseball. Harry died February 18th 1998. Last time they won a World Series was in 1908. The cubs have a great history of amazing players. Ryne Sanberg was a great 2nd baseman that was chosen into the hall of fame last year. Ron Santo was a great player for the Cubs. Even though he has diabetes he played a great career. Ernie Banks was a good player too. He is in the hall of fame too. Ernie is the best Cubs baseball player of this franchises’ history.

The Cubs have the best manager in the MLB. Dale Sveum has lead a ton of teams to pennant races and championships. He has consumed great talent for the Cubs. He got this team the Louisiana state best high school baseball player of the year in 2006, Ryan Theriot. I am very happy of what he has done so far. The first year that he coached the Cubs they beat the Brewers and won the N-L Central. He also got Alfonso Soriano in a trade too. Kosuke Fukudome is another great rookie you got, and he’s from Japan. So that shows that Dale can scout all over the world. He is a great coach.

You should like the Cubs because they are a very good team. They have great young talent, great history, and Dale Sveum. They are a very good team.