Waterboys Are Also Part of the TEAM

Hello. The issue that I am talking about today, is that managers, waterboys & watergirls etc. are apart of the team to. I say that because 2yrs ago was my Sr. yr in HS. And I was the waterboy on the HS football team. I would talk to some of my friends and they would tell me your not on the TEAM. And I would gladly say yes I am a member of the team. I mean just because I don't run up and down the feild does not mean that I am not important to the team. If you really think about it, the waterboy/girl or the manager is the MOST IMPORTANT part of the team. If someone gets hurt we are the 1st ones to get on the feild to see about their injuries. When they call a timeout we have to be on the feild for the water! And we also have to be handy with knowing how to use the eqipment, tape, etc. So if you ask me, I think that being a manager is VERY important. And we are a major part of the team. And on the brightside, we get to eat pre-game meal with the team, we get to get into ALL of the games for FREE. And we get travel with the TEAM and a bunch of other fun things! So for anybody that says that managers or waterboys or girls are not apart or not on the team, think again. So that is all. Feel free to leave some comments!!

hailey4579 said...
I soo agree! I'm the manager of the volleyball team and sometimes you dont feel part of the team. I love this piece and how you express the need for us! MANAGERS UNITE! 

Kelso64 said...
Thats sooooo True!! You are part of the team. At our school are waterboy is the guy to boost up the boys cofidence during huddles. :)

bam22 said...
Sept. 28, 2011 at 8:49 am
I agree because i broke my arm and now im water boy/ manager and all of my team mates call me part of the team

JC#56 said...
Sept. 7, 2011 at 9:40 am
Who is the main Characters in the story there is no characters

JC#36 replied...
Sept. 7, 2011 at 9:43 am
There is character

TripleJ91 replied...
I didn't know I was posed to have any. But I will keep that in mind nxt time!!!