Why Tom Brady is the greatest quarterback who ever lived | Teen Ink

Why Tom Brady is the greatest quarterback who ever lived

April 26, 2011
By Malikthefreak BRONZE, San Tan Valley, Arizona
Malikthefreak BRONZE, San Tan Valley, Arizona
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"I cant invest in you, if you dont invest in yourself" - Malik (dad)


When it comes to sports in the United States, football is one of the most popular. It is an intense game that is packed with non-stop action, drama, and exhilaration and it is home to millions of fans. When it comes to playing the game of football, nobody is better at playing the position of quarterback than Tom Brady.



Tom Brady is the Quarterback of the New England Patriots and is continuing to play in the upcoming 2011 season. Brady is a 6'4, 225 pound monster who dominates on the football field. Since the day he started to today Tom Brady has proved time and time again why hes the best quarterback who ever lived. In 2000, Tom Brady was a 6th round draft pick from Michigan and was a backup quarterback his rookie season. In 2001, the starting quarterback Drew Bledsoe got injured in the second week of the season and the rest was history. Tom Brady took over for Bledsoe, threw over 2843 yards, threw 18 touchdowns and won a super bowl all in the same year! Tom Brady has went on to win two more super bowls, threw an additional 31,901 yards and scored another 243 touchdowns. Only a few quarterbacks have those kind of stats, but what separates Tom Brady from the rest of those chumps is the fact that he is a consistent quarterback. From 2001-2011 Brady continues to throw at least 2,000 yards an season. He has won three out of the four super bowls he attended to, and continues to be a dominating force in the NFL. Not only Brady has super bowl victories but he continues to break records. For example, in 2008 Tom Brady broke the all time touchdown record for having the most touchdowns in a single season, and just last year he broke the record for having the longest winning streak at home.



Tom Brady is the golden boy of the NFL and is with out a doubt the greatest quarterback who ever lived. No one has won that many super bowls and has become consistent every season. And there isnt a damn person who can say otherwise.