Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks | Teen Ink

Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks

March 28, 2011
By boricua-champ BRONZE, Middletown, New York
boricua-champ BRONZE, Middletown, New York
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

In my opinion I think that Carmelo Anthony going to the Knicks is the best move he could make. Carmelo Anthony was drafted by the Denver nuggets in 2003 when he was 18 and until 2011 he has been playing for the nuggets, he has been the soul of the team along with Chauncey billups but even with two great players the Denver nuggets have never been able to win a championship but now that Carmelo and Chauncey are with Amar’e Stoudemire in New York the Knicks might have a chance to make the playoffs and even win a championship.
Carmelo Anthony belongs on the Knicks he has been playing with the nuggets since 2003 but it has never led him to a championship and has only been to the playoffs a couple of times, he has proven to the world that he can play and I think that a player of his caliber should be able to win a championship and I think that might happen on the Knicks.
Now that the Knicks got Carmelo, Chauncey Billups and Amar’e Stoudemire might improve on their game. Chauncey and Carmelo are used to working with each other but now they must work with Stoudemire. If they get used to working with each other the Knicks can be a force to be reckoned with.
My opinion is that now that Carmelo is on the Knicks he will be more publicized than ever. The Knicks players have been known since the franchise started in 1946, even if they weren’t that great they were still known, so if a great player like Carmelo is one the team it’ll be like when Lebron went to the heat.
Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks is the best move he could make. Whether he’s has a good season or a bad one it is the great move he could make. Carmelo is one of the best players in the NBA and he will go down in history as one of them along with Lebron and Kobe.